Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finished Objects - 2010

This year has been a busy sewing year.  In addition to everything you see in my list and mosaic, I have completed countless blocks for The Incredible Shrinking Quilters' Bee and the Modify Tradition project.


Finished Objects - 2010

1. Luke's Quilt, 2. Cushion Covers, 3. Stuffed Toys, 4. Modify Tradition Top, 5. DQS9 Swap Quilt, 6. Geometric Pillow Cover, 7. Sea Glass Quilt, 8. Quilted Hexagon Needlebook, 9. Yellow Bricks Mini Quilt, 10. MT Swap Quilt, 11. Black Eyed Susans Quilt, 12. HEN ATC Swap, 13. Bow Tie Quilt, 14. Embroidered Valentine, 15. Embroidered Valentine, 16. Embroidered Valetine



I have plenty of goals for 2011, but if I don't post them here, I don't have to be accountable to them.  Wink, wink.  There are, however, many exciting things happening in the coming new year.  Mainly, I am getting married-- what fun-- and shall continue to approach graduate school with diligence (did I mention I've gone back and am now a UVA student?)-- I want to keep up with my 4.0.

What will the new year bring to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment