Sunday, June 5, 2011

Aunt Millie's Garden


Not much is going on around here.  We're just chugging along until we get to the wedding, which is in three weeks!

Life has been stressful (to say the least) around here, so lately I've been trying to just relax.  Today was especially relaxing; I spent a good part of the day working on the third Aunt Millie's Garden block and watching The Tudors on Netflix (see photo above).  Have you seen this show?  Every other scene shows someone in flagrante delicto, to steal a phrase from the show.  Very spicy!

I also applied some retail therapy last and this weekend.  Can you believe I was able to find almost the entire line of Punctuation by American Jane?  This is one of those lines that I always wish I'd bought but never did.  Today, I rectified that situation and bought 15 prints for my stash.  I don't usually stash, and although I was tempted to purchase every fabric available for a complete set (gotta catch 'em all!), I bought only the prints I truly loved.  Best thing?  I had a gift certificate, so it cost me considerably less than it might have.

By the way, if you're wondering about the quilt giveaway, you're going to have to keep wondering.  I'm not ready to announce yet.  But I promise you'll be the first ones to know when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment