Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lucky!

I received my swap quilt yesterday! My mystery partner was Jill. I felt so lucky when I opened the package to see the beautiful quilt that she had made me (plus all the goodies!).

DSCN0061

DSCN0062


This quilt is one that I had marked as a favorite in the group pool and truly hoped that it would be coming my way.

DSCN0064


The strip of patchwork is so random and wonderful, and in fabrics from one of my favorite designers! She used that gray color that I have been secretly trying to work into every project, which makes me think that not only was she reading my blog but she was also reading my mind.

Not to mention the wonderful strip of embroidery...

DSCN0065


Thank you, Jill! I appreciate all the work that you must have spent on this gorgeous quilt.

2 comments:

  1. OOoo somehow I missed this one in creation during all the pics on flikr, so hard to keep up with all the additions etc. BUT omg this is so awesome, I love it, beautiful work by the maker! Great addition to your own collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely beautiful work. So happy it's for me!

    ReplyDelete